- Cameras And Drones
- What are the best camera drones
- Cameradojo and its resources
Camera drones have been very popular lately with electronic gadget consumers. This is probably because of the ever improving quality of pictures and videos that you can take from these gadgets. With the camera technology improving vastly just in a few months, manufacturers are able to incorporate better cameras in to their drones. Herein is where the problem lies. As a consumer, how are you able to distinguish which camera drones have the best resolution? Well, the answer is simple! Do your diligence and research. Lots of sites review camera drones and should give you a good idea which ones to go for, provided that they give honest reviews. I like the drone camera definition at cameradojo since it gives me a clear idea of what I need.
So, here are a few drones to look out for if you are shopping for one.
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced – DJI, the most popular brand of commercial drones has made a masterpiece with this one. It features a 12 megapixel camera built-in that is capable of shooting 2.7K resolution videos.
- Parrot BeBop 2 – It is able to shoot videos at a very wide angle of 170 degrees. Aside from that, it records Full HD videos at 1080p. And the best part is, it isn’t expensive.
- DJI Phantom Inspire 1 – True to its repertoire, the Phantom Inspire 1 is another quality product from DJI. It is capable of taking videos at 4K resolution.
- Blade Chroma 4K – A mid-range camera capable of taking videos at 4K resolution. It is pretty popular among hobbyists.
As I’ve said above, I like the drone camera definition at cameradojo because it helped me choose the right drone when I was shopping for one. So, if you are looking for a buying guide, honest reviews and basically anything photography related, check out cameradojo.com. It is one of the most useful sites for photographers out on the internet today.