- Simple steps on how to install presets to Lightroom 5
- Cool apps to incorporate in your photo images
- A collection of free presets for Lightroom
Although there are tutorials that you can follow when you add presets to Lightroom 5, it would be helpful if we can discuss a few matters about the importance of these presets.
The question of how to add presets to lightroom 5 is best answered if you can appreciate the value of these presets to your photo images. Adding a preset is quite simple, here’s a quick take:
- First, you need to download presets
- Then locate and uncompress these files
- After which, you open Lightroom
- Open Lightroom
- Then locate the menu bar, Lightroom > Preferences for Mac, and Edit > Preferences for Windows.
- Select presets tab when the (Preferences) box appears
- Click “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- Then open the Lightroom folder, followed by the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets (to folder)
- Restart Lightroom
More than the how to, however, presets bring in that edge that is absent with other photos. With so many presets to choose from online, it is only a matter of time before you can come up with your own unique effect, whether a film-inspired one or a black and white masterpiece.
But it’s great if you know how to add presets to lightroom 5. Lightroom 5, nevertheless, is now making good raves from photographers because it allows them to experiment with their photos without altering its organic or original image.
Presets enables you to develop and enhance your images the way you wanted it to be, and knowing how to add presets to lightroom 5 is simply a thing for every photographer for them to make some noise in the photography scene.